Long range training from a Marine sniper, who's in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely in, and I can certainly contribute enough to make it worthwhile! I've got a 24" barrel AR I would like the believe is 1000-yard capable, although I am sure I am much more the limiting factor.

I am definitely, definitely interested! Please let me know! If I have some notice, I might even be willing to purchase a rifle for the purpose! Assuming a .308 or a 300 WinMag, maybe a 7mag or something would be appropriate if my AR is not?

<edit> Just looked up where Crescent is. Wow, it's a hike for me (I'm in Poteau), but I am still absolutely willing. I would come up the night before and saty in a hotel, and if we were willing to do a 2-day event, that would be even better! Come up Friday, leave Sunday. :D

<edit2> Question... what kind of optic do you need to reasonably reach out that far? I mean, I've got a 3-9x40 Crossfire II Vortex now, but I would be willing to spend a few hundred to get something more appropriate if necessary.

Generating my shopping list...I mean if you're buying. ;)

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a drive but I'd be willing to bet you could get a vehicle load of people from the Tulsa area to carpool to save gas money. Would probably have to be a suburban or similar to fit several rifles + camping gear for 4.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a drive but I'd be willing to bet you could get a vehicle load of people from the Tulsa area to carpool to save gas money. Would probably have to be a suburban or similar to fit several rifles + camping gear for 4.

I'm in BA and have a suburban
I could also drag my small trailer with us for gear.
Probably do 5-6 guys pretty easily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom