Long range training from a Marine sniper, who's in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Count me in! I'd definitely be happy to throw in some cash! I'm thinking you're gonna' need to have more than one day for this, based on the response. I kinda' like the idea of taking the first day to concentrate on shooting out to 500-600 yards, then going for the 1000-yard mark on second day ... if that makes sense for the instructor. Honestly, I'm more interested in feeling comfortable shooting at 500 to 600 yards, rather than stretching it to 1000. But, hey, whatever works!!!

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am interested. My rifle is almost complete. I am building this rifle to be able to reach out to 800-1000 yards. This sounds like a great opportunity.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am interested. My rifle is almost complete. I am building this rifle to be able to reach out to 800-1000 yards. This sounds like a great opportunity.

ya, I've been scope shopping. I've got a 3-9x40 Nikon on my .308 and a 1-4x24 Vortex on my AR. Moboost has quite a few for sale, I need some expendable dough though. I've got a good spotting scope though. We can't forget to bring our spotting scopes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom