Long Term Owner Reports on Sig P365/365XL/SAS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the Ada show yesterday. No real plans to buy anything. One dealer had a half dozen 365's in variations with prices in the high 500's plus tax. Too rich for me. Walked up to the next dealer in line and there was a bread and butter 365 for $520 OTD. I sprung for it. While I was sitting there doing the necessary paperwork, two different guys tried to buy it.
Same dealer had a Ruger Lite Rack LCP II .22 for $275 OTD. Mine.
I am seriously broke. And, here I've been trying to thin the herd. Well, at least I sold my Shield while I was there.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the Ada show yesterday. No real plans to buy anything. One dealer had a half dozen 365's in variations with prices in the high 500's plus tax. Too rich for me. Walked up to the next dealer in line and there was a bread and butter 365 for $520 OTD. I sprung for it. While I was sitting there doing the necessary paperwork, two different guys tried to buy it.
Same dealer had a Ruger Lite Rack LCP II .22 for $275 OTD. Mine.
I am seriously broke. And, here I've been trying to thin the herd. Well, at least I sold my Shield while I was there.

well you better save up for Durant! Its only 2 weeks away!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eagerly awaiting you field report.
May put that slide on the birthday list.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

Jury is still in deliberation.

I like the sighting system. However, I'm still having a ton of failures to feed, even after Sig's recommended 150 to 200 rounds (I tried multiple brands, weights, and even the Sig 365 ammo). I've been in contact with Sig and it looks like I'll have to send it in with the gun to have them work their 'magic'. When I switched back to the original slide, it went back to zero issues.

If I could go back in time, I don't think I'd get this 'upgrade'. I'm hoping they'll get it work with zero issues. My P365 went from "I'd trust it anytime, anywhere" to "maybe I should've carried the Beretta..." even with the original slide back on it.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jury is still in deliberation.

I like the sighting system. However, I'm still having a ton of failures to feed, even after Sig's recommended 150 to 200 rounds (I tried multiple brands, weights, and even the Sig 365 ammo). I've been in contact with Sig and it looks like I'll have to send it in with the gun to have them work their 'magic'. When I switched back to the original slide, it went back to zero issues.

If I could go back in time, I don't think I'd get this 'upgrade'. I'm hoping they'll get it work with zero issues. My P365 went from "I'd trust it anytime, anywhere" to "maybe I should've carried the Beretta..." even with the original slide back on it.

….and it began it's journey to New England today. Hopefully it'll be back and working the way it supposed to in a couple of weeks.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually flat triggers can be really good. I don't have one on my P365 but my nephew does. I shot his and don't care for it. But on other larger guns they can make a clean break at vertical and it improves the feel and accuracy. It just depends on the gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom