Long Term Owner Reports on Sig P365/365XL/SAS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ran 210 rounds through my Xl with the Romeo Zero this morning. I was pressed for time, so I didn't run much. 12 rounds of HST 147 grain standard pressure (flawless) grouped well at 20 yards. 198 rounds of Winchester bulked packed 100 round 115 grain FMJ. I'm reminded of why I hate this trash so much. Accuracy isn't worth a hoot and I had two rounds that wouldn't let the slide close. They were so out of spec, I'm glad they didn't fire. I'm trying to burn some trash ammo off instead of running my quality stuff that's getting hard to find.

25/20/15/10/7 yard groups were great from the bench. When I shot freehand, my groups were tight, but dropping anywhere from 3-6 inches depending on distance. Further out, further drop. I was worried the Romeo Zero lost it's zero, but it didn't. Same groups from the bench.

I shot the weapon with irons too, and it was dead on. Just dropping bad with the MRDS. It's not the optic at all, it's me and I have to figure out what the hell is going on. I pulled the M11-A1 out of my holster and ran 16 rounds of 124 grain HST standard pressure at all distances and I just blew out the center of a 4" bullseye. This weapon is so accurate it's scary.

When I have more time, I will get back out and try and figure out what the hell I am doing wrong. I put those two bad rounds in my M11-A1 and the slide wouldn't go home either. Definitely ammo.

Obviously the Romeo 0 is a POS and you need to sell it to me. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, sold mine last week. Darn good shooter, very reliable with brass ammo, low recoiling, very easy to conceal.
Just didn't set happy with me without the ambi mag release and mags hanging up on my palm when ejecting.
I had over 1600 rounds through mine. Fantastic little gun
I have only shot the 365XL twice but also noticed the mags hanging up on my palm when ejecting. I had never had this particular problem with any other brand of semi auto but that was my only dislike.Sometimes being left handed there will be characteristics of a semi auto that are a little awkward.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not a long term report by any means but I shot my 365 and 365 XL yesterday for the second outing and was able to hit a 10 inch steel plate consistently at 20 yards which is about as well as my shaky hands will shoot these days. 0 malfunctions and fun to shoot. Now I just need a Romeo 0 for the XL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom