Long Term Parking at Will Rogers World Airport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way I remember it was Hawai'i gave tickets (and I think a stipend) to the mainland. I can't find an article to confirm either way; @druryj, do you have a source? I may be misremembering.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The way I remember it was Hawai'i gave tickets (and I think a stipend) to the mainland. I can't find an article to confirm either way; @druryj, do you have a source? I may be misremembering.

I remember the same. Hawaii’s welfare programs are among the best out there......if you don’t want to work and want to live on the government teat.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fishing @druryj fishing, we need to know what the fishing was like! You went fishing.....right? And volcanoes, how close to the lava did ya get? And Dog the bounty hunter, did you go see him? Does he say brah as much in real life as he does on tv?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had always believed that Hawaii was a net exporter of bums to he mainland too; was just repeating what one of the hotel security people told me. Sources other than that? Nah, who knows what bum policy is in place in the various liberal states anyway...the only fishing I did was off my plate. We did do the Sub Tour. It was pretty cool, especially for those who have never been diving in clear ocean water. For those of us wo have, it's a bit anti-climactic. The reefs we went over are pretty much trashed out, and face it, one sandy bottom looks like the next most of the time. Still. my wife had never done anything like it and she thought it was awesome. I dropped off at Dog's office and he wasn't there. Something about an appointment to get his hair colored... But I did talk to Beth and Leland some, they told me that Dog pretty much does say Brah all the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom