Lonzo Ball in HS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was going through my pictures, on my phone, and ran across this.
Picture of Lonzo Ball (number 3) and his brothers at Chino High School. Watched them play in a national HS tournament in Ft Myers Fla.. They were playing the #2 team in the country and it was great. Watched a load of great teams and this was the finals.
His dad announced, after the game, that the Ball's would be holding their press conference in 10 minutes. Press conference for HS.....the arrogance started quick.
Ran into the dad getting food outside at the food court. What a prick.
Did not wait in line but cut in front with no explanation to anyone.
Ball Brothers in HS.JPG

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see that kid OD'ing on drugs or putting a gun to his head. Nobody is going to be able to live up to the pressure that Lavar Ball is exerting, especially a 19 year old.

I don't want the kid to fail, but seeing pops eat a ton of crow sure would be satisfying..

Sooner or later, Jr. is going to have to stand up to pops, otherwise he's not going to have a life.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see that kid OD'ing on drugs or putting a gun to his head. Nobody is going to be able to live up to the pressure that Lavar Ball is exerting, especially a 19 year old.

I don't want the kid to fail, but seeing pops eat a ton of crow sure would be satisfying..
He was such a prick at the tournament. This was held in a small gym (they have built a larger venue now). Very crowded from fans of the game and college scouts. Best tournament in the nation. Concession area was also very small and the Dad had a couple of flunkies with him acting as bodyguards pushing people out of his way when he came through. Bodyguards for the dad of HS players. Hell this guy is big! His ego's bigger.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Lonzo will either be a good off the bench guy or the biggest bust ever. The only reason LA picked him, was magic wanted him. West thought it was a HUGE mistake. I agree.
I wonder who Magic will blame it on? Bird?.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That same game here's an easter egg.
At the 0:35 mark, stop the vid and look between the two players. That's me in the BRIGHT orange shirt and tan ball cap, three rows down from the top.
Ha.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did that and the video was nothing but blur. I could make out orange shirt but nothing else.
Unfortunately the camera guy was focusing on the game and not me and my brother in-law in the stands. I just remembered where I was sitting and that I was wearing that horrible bright orange shirt my wife hates. That's how I picked me out. My brother in-law is just off my shoulder a row behind and he picked himself out.
What can I tell ya.... You might try moving it a cell forward or back. Still an orange blur but still me. I look like that in person as well.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately the camera guy was focusing on the game and not me and my brother in-law in the stands. I just remembered where I was sitting and that I was wearing that horrible bright orange shirt my wife hates. That's how I picked me out. My brother in-law is just off my shoulder a row behind and he picked himself out.
What can I tell ya.... You might try moving it a cell forward or back. Still an orange blur but still me. I look like that in person as well.

Wait...

...maybe I saw you at an eat and shoot somewhere...

Latest posts

Top Bottom