• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for 32 acp defense ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know you’re looking for ammo and not recommendations, but if one wind up having to order, give a thought to Buffalo Bore’s flat round nose hard cast +P. If it’s not the most powerful 32 acp out there, it’s close. I think you’ll find that you won’t get much expansion, if any, out of any 32 round. The only problem with the round flat nose is the same problem some have with hollow points. Without magazine mods, there is the possibility of rim lock.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did quite a bit of research when I got my P32, and the most reliable across the board was the Fiocchi. All the self defense stuff was scary underperforming in the penetration department, and then lots of the FMJ had lackluster reliability reports. The Fiocchi got high praise for quality, and was said by testers to shoot a little hot, too.

Not seeing it in stock right now, but watch ammoseek and I bet it's not that hard to find. I've also had good luck putting email alerts on Brownells. It seems like pretty much everything they keep listed comes back in stock before too long.

LivinLightly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, the Seecamp 32 will not shoot a number of factory ammo due to its design. I went to the website tonight and here is what they say will shoot smoothly in this pistol.

.32 ACP (personal preferences)
We recommend the following ammunition:

Winchester Silvertip 60gr. HP
Federal Premium Hydra Shok 65gr. JHP
Speer Gold Dot 60gr. GDHP
PMC Bronze 60gr. JHP

These are the only ones that have been tested and proven to feed correctly.

Thanks to everyone for your assistance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom