• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for a Glock 44 - 22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I had a G44 a while back, and ended up selling it to another member here. While it was nice to meet a fellow OSA'er, I now regret selling that pistol. I have other 22's, but if I want to compete in GSSF rimfire, I need another G44!

If anyone has one they'd be willing to sell, please PM me your price.

Additional note, I'm going to get a scolding if I buy another gun anytime soon, but what they won't know won't hurt them! I have some cash in my PayPal account that hasn't been deposited into my back account yet. If your willing, I'd really appreciate if I can pay you by sending you money directly through PayPal. It'll help me keep this one off the books! If not, I can pay cash, but it'd make my life a little easier if I can hide this one! Located in Newcastle. Thanks!

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Check Academy web site, they are getting them in from time to time. Southside and Edmond stores both had one last week. Edmond's came home with me :D
Academy price is $399, saw Palmetto ad for one today that was $449. Atwood's seem to have the better price around $349
I had gift cards to take care of mine.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Get the PayPal debit card and use the money at Atwoods. Or use it to get cash at an atm

Good thinking! Thank you!

I’ll try to source one privately first. Most folks don’t don’t take debit cards. The offer still stands to send money privately to anyone locally who has one for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Good thinking! Thank you!

I’ll try to source one privately first. Most folks don’t don’t take debit cards. The offer still stands to send money privately to anyone locally who has one for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries. I don’t have a bank account attached to my PayPal. I just turn it into cash at an atm with the debit card they gave me

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Found one.

Well, technically I found two. The first one was at a gun shop in NW OKC. They wouldn't quote me a price on the phone. When I went to the shop, I saw they had tons of guns and ammo in stock. At first it was a pleasant sight, but then I understood why they still had them in stock. Needless to say, they were a bit overpriced! The prices on the ammo were very high, and they weren't even listed on the firearms! I had to ask someone to get me a price on the G44. When they told me it was $600, I said thanks and politely walked out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom