Looking for a Gunsmith that is Competent in repairing revolver's and semi automatic pistols in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have three firearms requiring work a semi automatic (one night site replacement), A revolver with soft fire pin strikes and finally a semi auto firearm needing ceracoating and night sites. Any one here do that work or know someone who does that work?

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dropped off a 1911 at Blue Haven Firearms in MWC on Tuesday. Getting it Cerakoted, Front grip checkered and some engraving. Was told 4-5 days to complete. I'll let you know how it turns out.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up my 1911 from blue Haven on Saturday. The cerakote came out great. Only complaint is they dissembled everything except for the sights. I think they just taped them off. Cost $150 for the cerakote. I dropped it off on Tuesday and picked up on Saturday. Very nice folks to deal with.

Attachments

• 1911a.jpg
    1911a.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 49

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up my 1911 from blue Haven on Saturday. The cerakote came out great. Only complaint is they dissembled everything except for the sights. I think they just taped them off. Cost $150 for the cerakote. I dropped it off on Tuesday and picked up on Saturday. Very nice folks to deal with.
Taping the sights of is trash work, imo. What did they do to the front strap?

Latest posts

Top Bottom