• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for a Handgun 250-400$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corbett

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is illegal for me to buy from an FFL that's why I'm looking to buy privately, its COMPLETELY legal and I don't see why I shouldn't have the opportunity to buy a handgun as anyone else. I have had some bad luck with the shotguns I own and AR-15's are to expensive so I decided a pistol was what I wanted.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It is illegal for me to buy from an FFL that's why I'm looking to buy privately, its COMPLETELY legal and I don't see why I shouldn't have the opportunity to buy a handgun as anyone else.
I agree 100%. I also think the government should pick a legal age for everything and stick to it.

If you can serve in the military, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to buy liquor, handguns, or anything else that's legal for adults. Just my two cents.

However... you may have a hard time buying a handgun from individuals that don't know you. :/

I have had some bad luck with the shotguns I own and AR-15's are to expensive so I decided a pistol was what I wanted.
I'm curious, what kind of shotgun problems have you had?
:drunk2:

Corbett

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree 100%. I also think the government should pick a legal age for everything and stick to it.

If you can serve in the military, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to buy liquor, handguns, or anything else that's legal for adults. Just my two cents.

However... you may have a hard time buying a handgun from individuals that don't know you. :/

I'm curious, what kind of shotgun problems have you had?
:drunk2:
Mostly failure to feeds, especially with my semi 12g, but pump is not set up for home defense and it has some problems with different ammo so it really just need to be thrown away.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Mostly failure to feeds, especially with my semi 12g, but pump is not set up for home defense and it has some problems with different ammo so it really just need to be thrown away.
maybe these tulsa gents can help guide you with the gauge you own. bad parts of tulsa seem to have actually gotten worse with meth and pills, gangs seem to not be main stream but they are there. get a ccw as quickly as you are eligble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom