Looking for a Heating Element type of product.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a boot dryer many years ago, super simple with PVC pipe and some elbows and T's
And some straight pipe.
A single hair dryer is plenty to do 2 boots at a time and I have ran my hair dryer for 8 hours at a time with no issues on low heat
If your temps are too high then pull the hair dryer away from the inlet of the PVC pipe by a couple inches and it will then pull in cool air with the warm from the hair dryer.

Do not over think this.
Another way is to lay the boot on the floor on it's side and lay the hair dryer so it blows into the open boot.
Adjust the distance and if you notice the air will exit the boot and you can place another boot in the path of the exiting airflow.

Yes that works also.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lot of hair dryers have blow setting only, no heat. Don't use one any more, not enough to dry. Best hair dryer and it does have a cool air only mode is the Dyson, bought one for the wife a couple years ago and she loves it. Little pricey for a boot dryer tho!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.cabelas.com/product/Pee...VEvDACh3vtgtYEAQYDCABEgIt3vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Screenshot_20200115-002115_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom