Looking for a smith smith

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 2nd model hand eject 44spl that I love but has a issue with push off. Wondering if there someone that could be recommended to look at the guts and fix her up. I’m near norman but travel up to ponca area regularly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@SPDguns is a member here, is in Stillwater so probably not far out of your way, and has an excellent reputation in these parts.. I've never used him personally, but just from his interaction and reports here, when I need a gunsmith I'll consider driving from Sapulpa to Stillwater for his services.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@SPDguns is a member here, is in Stillwater so probably not far out of your way, and has an excellent reputation in these parts.. I've never used him personally, but just from his interaction and reports here, when I need a gunsmith I'll consider driving from Sapulpa to Stillwater for his services.

I knew there was someone in Stillwater. We go through there lot of times on way to the farm to grab stuff so wouldn’t be a big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom