Looking for a suppressor dealer (turn key) in the Tulsa area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a .300 B.O. rifle I would like to add a detachable suppressor to. Looking for someone that can help me jump through the necessary hoops and provide a quality product.

Thanks

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Security" something another on admiral and about 165 e ave you can see their fancy sign on the highway or woodland sports which is about 91st and sheridan. both advertise on krmg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The kiosk is the easiest way to get the ball rolling.
Other dealers can do it the old way and it works just as well.
I can’t tell you if one is faster than the other. I’m just getting into class III stuff.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on what brand and model suppressor you want one of the above named shops may have it in stock, I just recently used SportsWorld but may use Woodland sports in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The kiosk is the way to go if you want no hassle. I bought suppressors from Sportsworld and Woodland sports this year. Sportsworld was a little more on the ball about contacting me when my stamp came in. On thing that is nice about the kiosk is that you will set up an account with Silencershop. If you decide you want to order something from them online when they are having one of their 2 for 1 type sales, it makes things VERY easy in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom