Looking for Airedale Terrier owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to find quality Airedale puppies and I am in the market for either an Airedale or the smaller size Welsh Terrier pups.
I raised some very good ones many years ago. I want one to train to be a service dog for me. I figured somebody here has neighbors, knows ranchers that use them as working dogs.
Airedales don't have any "quit" in them, very brave, very smart dogs

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you should consider a boerboel
I know a couple, but I need a dog size & weight I can easily carry, yet that terrier brain and drive, I ain't going to be hunting bear or big cats, although my male Airedale Garcia was a good dog for anything, he was tough, fast and listened to my finger snaps, leg brush and tint whistles. He saved my butt from crackheads in KC, good boy

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a couple, but I need a dog size & weight I can easily carry, yet that terrier brain and drive, I ain't going to be hunting bear or big cats, although my male Airedale Garcia was a good dog for anything, he was tough, fast and listened to my finger snaps, leg brush and tint whistles. He saved my butt from crackheads in KC, good boy
Nothing like a dog that’s in tune with you. Care to share the crackhead experience?

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing like a dog that’s in tune with you. Care to share the crackhead experience?
Asbestos abatement inspection for HUD and KCMO housing authority, I did hundreds of properties during Resolution Trust takeover after Saving & loan crash. I had portable field lab and $15k Nikon microscope in pelican cases and 4 gang cracks tried to get me cornered and their buddies, mostly kids bum rush the gear and grab & run. I had an impromptu lab on the front porch of a big brownstone. Garcia, 70 lbs male Airedale was laying on cool concrete snoozing, went from snoring to biting chunks out of asses in a split second. I had no clue I was about to get batted until he started munching dumbasses. I was armed, but didn't draw, too many kids around, Gar had it under control anyway. Chinese firedrill with a bad mofo dawg running the show, it was funny. Cop called by citizen, showed up, gave Gar a chewy. Good dog. They said they saw four limpers, Airedale bites like a big pair of water pump pliars leverage with that weird head shape, takes a 3"" chunk out of the target

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Asbestos abatement inspection for HUD and KCMO housing authority, I did hundreds of properties during Resolution Trust takeover after Saving & loan crash. I had portable field lab and $15k Nikon microscope in pelican cases and 4 gang cracks tried to get me cornered and their buddies, mostly kids bum rush the gear and grab & run. I had an impromptu lab on the front porch of a big brownstone. Garcia, 70 lbs male Airedale was laying on cool concrete snoozing, went from snoring to biting chunks out of asses in a split second. I had no clue I was about to get batted until he started munching dumbasses. I was armed, but didn't draw, too many kids around, Gar had it under control anyway. Chinese firedrill with a bad mofo dawg running the show, it was funny. Cop called by citizen, showed up, gave Gar a chewy. Good dog. They said they saw four limpers, Airedale bites like a big pair of water pump pliars leverage with that weird head shape, takes a 3"" chunk out of the target
Crazy. Thank god he was there. Hopefully you gave him a good reward for that.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy. Thank god he was there. Hopefully you gave him a good reward for that.
We played a joke on the payroll lady and turned in timesheets for him, she was not amused when she figured out who Mr. Garcia was, fortunately my boss thought it was funny. When Gar succumbed to Lymphoma, I got sympathy cards from people we worked for. He was one cool dog and was with me on jobs alot

Latest posts

Top Bottom