Looking for CNC gunstock maker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 4 rough hewn "blanks" of what i believe to be native Oak, and I also have a severely cracked stock for an old .22. Is there anyone that can CNC a new stock using the old one as a template? I can take care of the final sanding and finish work myself.

I would be willing to trade an extra blank (your choice out of the remaining 3) as payment if anyone can assist.
The blanks are all at least 3"x6"x30" and might be longer/thicker.

I am frequently traveling between OKC, Shawnee, and Bristow for a meetup if anyone would be willing to help.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need someone with a stock duplicator. I think there are a few around central Oklahoma, but don't personally have contact info for any of them.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are looking for a 3D pantograph. You might call Woodcraft in Tulsa and OKC. They won't have one but they will know what it is and might know someone who has one.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are looking for a 3D pantograph. You might call Woodcraft in Tulsa and OKC. They won't have one but they will know what it is and might know someone who has one.

More than I wanted to invest for a one time use. That and I have limited stock material so I was hoping to find someone with experience in duplicating as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom