• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Found! Thanks OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not true you’re welcome to believe that though iv had probably 12 uppers , lowers and complete rifles have had a problem yet! Feel free to bash all you want.
Just stating my experience with them. Best friend bought a 458 upper from them. Went back 3 times and was finally refunded.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I think each manufacturer has their various issues. I've used several PSA, BCA, Bushmaster, Windham Weaponry and Aero Precision uppers. Unless they're completely misaligned or have noticeable manufacturing failures/issues as long as I've kept them cleaned and lubed they all go bang when I pull the trigger and once sighted in they do what I need them to do.

I've paired BCA side charging uppers with Ballistic Advantage barrels with good results. I actually put one up for sale on here and didn't get so much as a nibble for whatever reason.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I think each manufacturer has their various issues. I've used several PSA, BCA, Bushmaster, Windham Weaponry and Aero Precision uppers. Unless they're completely misaligned or have noticeable manufacturing failures/issues as long as I've kept them cleaned and lubed they all go bang when I pull the trigger and once sighted in they do what I need them to do.

I've paired BCA side charging uppers with Ballistic Advantage barrels with good results. I actually put one up for sale on here and didn't get so much as a nibble for whatever reason.
love the side chargers won't ever go back to rear charging unless i have to.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
If you ever go to Bristow, the pawn shop there usually keeps these in stock.

https://quikguns.com/
These are listed under "New long guns" on the website.

1679348639026.png