• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for Daisy 853, ruger 10-22, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmer john

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi there. I’m in search for an appropriately sized (youth) firearm or accurate pellet gun for marksmanship opportunities for my son. My light caliber arms are not adequate for his length of pull. Does anyone out there have something that I can trade for or buy?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Heres one I’ve had setting in the back of the closet. It’s a rare Daisy model 8.
last I looked mint they were around $100. I think I picked this up in the center isle @ Walmart, it was like $49.95 so I purchased it but never used it much as my kids went to a shotgun.

Anyway I don’t need it and it’s not mint anymore. $60 to help your son.

pm if interested, I’m really not looking to sell but sure don’t need.
Internally it’s new, it would make a great first gun imo.

bolt action single shot

View attachment 355492View attachment 355493View attachment 355494
You just sparked my memory! I remembered shooting a 22 dad let us use as kids but couldn’t remember the model. That picture solved the mystery! Thanks

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi there. I’m in search for an appropriately sized (youth) firearm or accurate pellet gun for marksmanship opportunities for my son. My light caliber arms are not adequate for his length of pull. Does anyone out there have something that I can trade for or buy?
The Civilian Marksmanship Program offers Daisy 853's that have new seals and have been checked by their gunsmiths. $140 with shipping. Sporter Air Rifles - Civilian Marksmanship Program

I own a pair of them, and they are nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom