Looking for Goose Island Sales physical address.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetiredGrunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goose Island sales is James "Jim" Metcalf, Warren Metcalf's dad. Warren runs the Metcalf Gun shows. As you've discovered, most of the people on OSA won't do business with them or attend their shows. :(

I can't believe he's gypped too many others like this. Someone would have already discussed his business practices with him.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe he's gypped too many others like this. Someone would have already discussed his business practices with him.

Since this was across state lines, and if you have verifiable proof, you might want to start a fraud investigation starting with a US Postal investigator.

Work out from there with the local county and city LEO.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456292544.468003.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456292619.487339.jpg

Oklahomabassin found these

RetiredGrunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since this was across state lines, and if you have verifiable proof, you might want to start a fraud investigation starting with a US Postal investigator.

Work out from there with the local county and city LEO.

The order was placed over the internet and what he did ship, shipped via UPS. I'm not sure what the US postal investigators could do.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't know of this happening before, we just know they're notorious for flipping .22 ammo at outrageous prices. Not the type of people we care to do business with.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A entity such as a LLC or corp is required to register with the Oklahoma Secretary of State. They are required to list a registered agent who may or may not actually be the owner. Some use a registered agent service or attorney.
You can search the records here: https://www.sos.ok.gov/corp/corpinquiryfind.aspx
Goose Island Sales Corp is listed under an attorney name and shows to be suspended by the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
There is also a Goose Island LLC and Goose Island Farm LLC, that may or may not be related.

RetiredGrunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So this morning I was able to get in touch via phone with Warren Metcalf, promoter of Metcalf Gun Shows in Oklahoma.
The dad, James Metcalf runs Goose Island Sales.

Warren didn't quite apologize, but did promise to rectify the situation. By noon I was emailed a tracking number for an ammo shipment.

Perhaps it was just an error at shipping. We'll see Friday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom