Looking for Help to Determine What These Things Are...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They’re wind funnel turbines. The place that was making them lost a .gov contract and went outa business. There was a lengthy discussion here not so very long ago.

I tried using the "search" function of the forums and couldn't find that thread, but then, forum search functions kind of suck anyway. Can you remember anything of the title of the thread?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this by mistake in the previous thread that mgssamn posted a link to:

I happened to visit with a local in Seymour at breakfast this morning. He stated that a "Chinese guy or company" was involved with building such things. He seemed to think that the "developer" had so many others in other places that he just abandoned the ones in Seymour. He also said that they were so well balanced that the slightest of breezes or even rain could make them turn.

But again, that is one guy making the claim. But, with the proper name for the things, I'll still do some research. That one link in swamprat's post in the older thread states that the site could be "dangerous" by linking and possibly getting hacked.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did some more searching and found a link to this story by searching "Google Images."

Wind Power on the Horizon in Seymour

Very limited amount of information there. The article is from 2010.

"A green-energy company in Seymour is on the verge of having a completely self-powered facility. Crews at Kenning Global Energy Technologies are installing the company's own wind turbines at their new facility.

The innovative new funnel wheels are the design of company founder and engineer Dr. Leon Fan. According to Fan, their wind generators are highly efficient (six times that of traditional wind mills), ultra quiet, safe for wildlife and people and require little maintenance.

When installed, the facility will not only be fully powered by four units, the turbines will generate enough electricity to put power back into the local grid.

The company plans to manufacture the wind turbines at the Seymour facility which means more jobs in Baylor County. Dan originally estimated he would need to hire between 45 and 60 people. But, that number could be going up.

The company plans to ramp up manufacturing and hiring early next year."

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this by mistake in the previous thread that mgssamn posted a link to:

I happened to visit with a local in Seymour at breakfast this morning. He stated that a "Chinese guy or company" was involved with building such things. He seemed to think that the "developer" had so many others in other places that he just abandoned the ones in Seymour. He also said that they were so well balanced that the slightest of breezes or even rain could make them turn.

But again, that is one guy making the claim. But, with the proper name for the things, I'll still do some research. That one link in swamprat's post in the older thread states that the site could be "dangerous" by linking and possibly getting hacked.
I was on line with a lady that lived in Johannesburg South Africa, discussing another subject. I ask her about the rumor that the SA government could/ was confiscating white farmers land, with no compensation? She said this law was pending, but that gangs of blacks were terrorizing white land owners, in a effort to scare them off the land, they can't sell due to this pending law, several white families have been murdered, in the most brutal way possible, and the government seems to be doing nothing about it! She also said Communist China was buying this land for a song, and in HUGE BLOCKS, because everyone else was afraid to buy this land, for fear of it being conficated! I had heard the Communist Chinese was buying land here, but hadn't heard of them buying lanfd in or ther countries! How DUMB are people, all over the world, for buying Communist China's counterfeit JUNK, built with SLAVE LABOR, and making them RICH, AND POWERFUL? Do you think that will bite us in the rear someday?

Latest posts

Top Bottom