Looking for holster recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will soon be in posession of S&W 610, 6" barrel and a M8, 2 power scope. I would like to find a chest holster for this scoped revolver. Any suggestions from this group?

I will soon be in posession of S&W 610, 6" barrel and a M8, 2 power scope. I would like to find a chest holster for this scoped revolver. Any suggestions from this group? TIA
Mock Bros. Saddle Shop just west of Sand Springs on 412, will make holsters to fit anything. These guys are famous for there lether work, especially there saddles, and have been doing this for many decades. Take the gun with you, and they can build a holster, or rig, to fit perfectly!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mock Bros. Saddle Shop just west of Sand Springs on 412, will make holsters to fit anything. These guys are famous for there lether work, especially there saddles, and have been doing this for many decades. Take the gun with you, and they can build a holster, or rig, to fit perfectly!
any idea how they price or is it different every job?

Latest posts

Top Bottom