Looking for Italian Type I Arisaka

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Posted this in the want to buy a while ago. Probably should have posted here instead
Folks,
My son has acquired an Italian Made Japanese Arisaka in 6.5mmx50 and after seeing his I think I want to see if I can get one. If any of the members have it or maybe a Type 38 Arisaka to trade for a Russian 91/30 Mosin Nagant I would be interest in talking.... I have different versions of the 91/30 in case anybody is interested.
Thanks for looking.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Posted this in the want to buy a while ago. Probably should have posted here instead
Folks,
My son has acquired an Italian Made Japanese Arisaka in 6.5mmx50 and after seeing his I think I want to see if I can get one. If any of the members have it or maybe a Type 38 Arisaka to trade for a Russian 91/30 Mosin Nagant I would be interest in talking.... I have different versions of the 91/30 in case anybody is interested.
Thanks for looking.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BUMP

After some research, I learned that the Italian Arisaka and other Arisaka types are probably worth quite a bit more than a single 91/30. If you have an Arisaka and would like to consider selling and or trading for a couple of 91/30s give me a holler...
Thanks for looking..

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's bad is a few years ago I had a type I carcano. I sent it back to the seller because at some point in its life somebody nickel plated the metal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom