Looking for LPKs and BCGs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So I check gun.deals several times a day. Primary Arms has some, but they are limiting things to one per household right now (why would I pay shipping for a single??), etc.

Just looking for a few, like 3-5 of each of these. If ya'll see any out there that are a good deal, let me know.

I'm talking good deals. Not $50+ for a LPK, not $120+ for a BCG.

I know it's unlikely I'll find $60 nitride BCGs or $30 complete Anderson LPKs like I've gotten in the past at times, but post up if you've got something substantially better than the $50LPK/$120BCG and I can get more than one of them.

Just curious what ya'll are seeing.

I ordered a bunch more stuff from JSE to round out 5 more complete rifles and to do that I think I just need 3 more LPKs and BCGs. I could honestly probably piece together that many LPKs out of my spare parts bin, but I don't really wanna do that and deplete it that much.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yeah I saw that. Pretty in line with what I can get several places. Just hoping maybe to save a few more bucks. I may buy at that price if I can't find anything very much better.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Missed those... looks like the best I can find for nitride at the moment. Gonna keep looking, but I may buy here.

I did see this one earlier. It's an ok price. Was hoping to do a little better, but I know in this market, it is hard to find.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'm talking good deals. Not $50+ for a LPK, not $120+ for a BCG.

I know it's unlikely I'll find $60 nitride BCGs or $30 complete Anderson LPKs like I've gotten in the past at times, but post up if you've got something substantially better than the $50LPK/$120BCG and I can get more than one of them.

If you find them anywhere close to that you better buy all you can . . . fast. Because they won't last long.

I've pieced them together from buying bulk pins and springs, etc. in the past. Still have a ton of them. I usually buy as many of the $30 Anderson triggers when Primary Arms has them on sale whether I need one or not.

Check out CDNN sports for individual parts if you get in a pinch.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've got some LPK. I don't use them anymore using drop in Timney triggers as well as some Rise Armament triggers made in Broken arrow.
The Rise Triggers can be bought for under a hundred bucks on sale at times on Palmetto and other sites. Not a Timney, but a darned nice trigger vs a milspec.
If your interested in the milspec I can do $25.

Latest posts

Top Bottom