Looking for LPKs and BCGs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've got some LPK. I don't use them anymore using drop in Timney triggers as well as some Rise Armament triggers made in Broken arrow.
The Rise Triggers can be bought for under a hundred bucks on sale at times on Palmetto and other sites. Not a Timney, but a darned nice trigger vs a milspec.
If your interested in the milspec I can do $25.
For a LPK or just the trigger?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
LPK, I've dumped the triggers on several AR's in favor of the drop in's.
Honest prices! I don't neckbeard anyone!
$25 for a complete LPK. That's a pretty sweet deal!

I just didn't understand what using aftermarket triggers had to do with you having extra LPKs.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Man, I’d be in on them too, surely he is mistaken, think I’m going to run by ruse armament today and see what triggers they have

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm guessing just from the context he's talking FCGs not full LPKs. But if they are full LPKs, I'll take them! lol

Like I said, I can probably piece together 3-4 full kits from my spare parts bag - I really have all the spares of nearly every part to do this, but I don't want to deplete my backup stop of 'oops' parts. lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I ordered the $95 BCGs from Surplus Arms & Ammo - it would only let me order 3. The next ones they had looked identical but had the additional notation "-3-flat" in the item name. Couldn't find anything in the description to justify the additional $20 per unit cost, but you could order up to 10 of those. I decided not to. I can get by with 3 for now, I think I have 2 sitting in the bin.

Maybe someone can enlighten me, I'm kind of a n00b.

Here they are:

SAA AR-15/M16 -3-Flat BCG MPI NITRIDE - .223/5.56/300AAC Complete Bolt Carrier Group

SAA AR-15/M16 Complete Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) MPI NITRIDE - .223/5.56/300AAC

Both are 8620/9310. I know it's not Carpenter 168 for the bolt, but I'm not worried about that. Any ideas what this "-3-flat" notation is?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
$25 for a complete LPK. That's a pretty sweet deal!

I just didn't understand what using aftermarket triggers had to do with you having extra LPKs.

I bought 3 complete LPK’s many years ago on a sale and never used since I was starting to build rifles. They have been hanging on a peg along with several triggers and parts that have been removed from my guns and friends guns that I’ve changed triggers on to drop ins.
I may have robbed a part or two from the LPK’s over the years.
I have to get them out and make sure they are complete.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.1%
51   1   0
I ordered the $95 BCGs from Surplus Arms & Ammo - it would only let me order 3. The next ones they had looked identical but had the additional notation "-3-flat" in the item name. Couldn't find anything in the description to justify the additional $20 per unit cost, but you could order up to 10 of those. I decided not to. I can get by with 3 for now, I think I have 2 sitting in the bin.

Maybe someone can enlighten me, I'm kind of a n00b.

Here they are:

SAA AR-15/M16 -3-Flat BCG MPI NITRIDE - .223/5.56/300AAC Complete Bolt Carrier Group

SAA AR-15/M16 Complete Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) MPI NITRIDE - .223/5.56/300AAC

Both are 8620/9310. I know it's not Carpenter 168 for the bolt, but I'm not worried about that. Any ideas what this "-3-flat" notation is?
I ordered 3 also.............Not bad pricing these days anyway. Can't have too many.

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So I check gun.deals several times a day. Primary Arms has some, but they are limiting things to one per household right now (why would I pay shipping for a single??), etc.

Just looking for a few, like 3-5 of each of these. If ya'll see any out there that are a good deal, let me know.

I'm talking good deals. Not $50+ for a LPK, not $120+ for a BCG.

I know it's unlikely I'll find $60 nitride BCGs or $30 complete Anderson LPKs like I've gotten in the past at times, but post up if you've got something substantially better than the $50LPK/$120BCG and I can get more than one of them.

Just curious what ya'll are seeing.

I ordered a bunch more stuff from JSE to round out 5 more complete rifles and to do that I think I just need 3 more LPKs and BCGs. I could honestly probably piece together that many LPKs out of my spare parts bin, but I don't really wanna do that and deplete it that much.

Bought two Anderson LPKs today from Joe Bob’s for $46/ea with free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom