Looking for LPKs and BCGs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sometimes some small parts may fail - I've not had anything break except a buffer once.

That's a decent price @BobbyV ($36 ea w/$10 flat shipping), I just bought 5 this morning from OutdoorSportsUSA with free shipping, but I customized 3 of them with ambi safeties and got a couple extra flash hiders and some crush washers.

I should be set, although I need to pick up a few more free float handguards, that's it.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ok... this may be a dumb question, but do these (LPK and BCG) often fail on ARs?

I never got around to building one, nor have I ever fired one.

Just curious. :drunk2:

Really depends on use and abuse . . . springs and pins do break, but those are pretty easily replaced.

I think the part that commonly needs replaced on a BCG after a certain number of rounds are the gas rings on the bolt.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@MilitantBEEMER @tRidiot
Is there much difference in quality between the White Armory and KE lpks at Aims as opposed to the Spikes? I see the the price is $30 or so more.

Most of them should be pretty close to the same . . . you might need to file/sand the trigger some if it gets sticky.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
@MilitantBEEMER @tRidiot
Is there much difference in quality between the White Armory and KE lpks at Aims as opposed to the Spikes? I see the the price is $30 or so more.
I am not sure. I have used PSA, Aero, KAK and Anderson Stainless. Overall I have standardized on the Anderson as I feel the quality and trigger are best for the money. You can get them for similar price as the White Armory (when in stock) The White Armory looks similar to the PSA or KAK which tend to be a little gritty in the trigger department. (As noted above, it can be polished and smoothed out if you know what to do)

Latest posts

Top Bottom