• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Looking for Mini 12g shells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate76

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sub Category
Ammunition
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Caliber
12g
Looking to buy or trade for the Federal, Aguila or Noble (2.25") 12g minishells. Let me know if you have anything for sale or trade. Thanks -Nate

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've got some and may have a place that still has a supply of them. Let me check first and I'll get back to you. If so, we'll figure out a way to get them to you. I've got some of those and curious what you use them for?
I'll get them for what ever they cost and I'll try to find out today.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've got some and may have a place that still has a supply of them. Let me check first and I'll get back to you. If so, we'll figure out a way to get them to you. I've got some of those and curious what you use them for?
I'll get them for what ever they cost and I'll try to find out today.
I'll check today and if I can't find them, I'll give you some of mine to try out. I think my local gun shop still has them and if so, I'll just pick up some and get them to ya. I have people that go that way semi often and I'll figure out a way for you to meet them. My niece and husband live in that area and should be in this weekend. I'll check today if I can get them and send them up with them when they go back.
I'll let you know by tomorrow or Saturday.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Village Tactical was keeping a little stocked but that was a while ago, haven’t been in recently to see if they’ve still got any. Might be worth a call!

Latest posts

Top Bottom