Looking for my old first car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
91 firebird. The guy I sold it to was from Texas and he said it was a project vehicle he planned on turning into a race car. So 50% chance it’s been stripped and rigged to hell in order to make it into the project, and 50% chance it’s still sitting somewhere in the same condition I sold it to him, waiting to be made into that project.

Nothing special about it, probably worth $1000. It had 200k miles on it, v6 auto. But I spent many, many hours working on it. Just the nostalgic connection I have to it. Needed the $ back then as a teenager, and of course now I see its other value…
The glorious "FireChicken".

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly for most GM F-Body cars their life cycle was short and highly abused. Most were crushed long ago. I hope I'm wrong on yours and you find it though.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel you there, when I was a senior in HS, I bought an ‘82 Firebird. Just something about that car and me, it was gold in color, 305, bra like your’s, and for a graduation present, my dad bought me a full Alpine system. Absolutely loved her, washed her twice a week, waxed once a month, really babied her. Then I got married, wife got pregnant, sold it and bought a 4 door. Not a day goes by I don’t wish I had her back. You get an attachment to a vehicle, and it becomes part of you…I understand 100% what you’re feeling brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom