Looking for place to hunt hogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neighbor down the road hunts them seems like every night I think he said he culls them for the state. I know he shot a two with one shot using a 7mm magnum went thru the first one into the one next to it. Fancy that on the first day we moved here. As this happened on our property.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neighbor down the road hunts them seems like every night I think he said he culls them for the state. I know he shot a two with one shot using a 7mm magnum went thru the first one into the one next to it. Fancy that on the first day we moved here. As this happened on our property.

Welcome to Oklahoma!:Heya:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about brushhogging?

I'll come brushhog all day long for ya. But I don't wanna shoot no pigs until after a hard freeze. I still remember how bad I smelled after loading up the pickup last time ... :faint::rollingla

And I promise I won't shoot your panel this time neither ... :lookaroun although I still maintain my bullet went through the piglet into the rail. I mean it WAS a little dude ...:sorry4:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'll come brushhog all day long for ya. But I don't wanna shoot no pigs until after a hard freeze. I still remember how bad I smelled after loading up the pickup last time ... :faint::rollingla

And I promise I won't shoot your panel this time neither ... :lookaroun although I still maintain my bullet went through the piglet into the rail. I mean it WAS a little dude ...:sorry4:

I hope you mean fence panel and not truck panel !!!:sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom