• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Looking for Ruger LC9s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roknruin1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title says. Looking for a ruger LC9s. Fiance and I will be taking our class together soon and I want her to be comfortable with something by then.

Looking to pay around $315 for just the mag and pistol. Might be interested in more if available. Really looking for something we can afford atm and that I can trust her to have.

In North Edmond but I'm willing to drive.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Roknruin,
I was going to offer you a new one for $350, but i see that you can beat that on Gunbroker.com (minus shipping and CC fees, but you wouldn't be paying tax). And also, i see SEVERAL used ones on there for <250, which would let you get a couple more mags or training ammo with the difference!

Good luck and enjoy your training event!!!

grizhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title says. Looking for a ruger LC9s. Fiance and I will be taking our class together soon and I want her to be comfortable with something by then.

Looking to pay around $315 for just the mag and pistol. Might be interested in more if available. Really looking for something we can afford atm and that I can trust her to have.

In North Edmond but I'm willing to drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom