Looking for solid loading bench

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you look at them in the store or online?
I was wondering if they were really heavy like they look.
It says the weight capacity is only 250 lbs.

I looked at them in the store. I didn't see where it was 250 weight capacity, but as solid as it looked, I would have guessed around 600. I weigh 235, and I can see two of me sitting on it without an issue? I think the weak point may be the amount of brackets, and legs, and that is an easy fix. The rest of it is just 2x2's and 2x4's?

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at them in the store. I didn't see where it was 250 weight capacity, but as solid as it looked, I would have guessed around 600. I weigh 235, and I can see two of me sitting on it without an issue? I think the weak point may be the amount of brackets, and legs, and that is an easy fix. The rest of it is just 2x2's and 2x4's?

It said 250lbs on the website.
Just by the looks I would think it would hold much more.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you look at them in the store or online?
I was wondering if they were really heavy like they look.
It says the weight capacity is only 250 lbs.

It said 250lbs on the website.
Just by the looks I would think it would hold much more.

You guys reload differently than me. I usually stand on the floor or sit in a chair to reload.

Latest posts

Top Bottom