Looking for some new leather...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once upon a time, I was quite the holster snob.

I'm talking Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen, Matt Del Fatti and of course, good ol' uncle Lou Alessi. Of course, this was back in the day before Kydex ruled the playground. Even though Kydex is lighter, faster and usually lasts longer, I still appreciate a fine piece of steer hide.

I need some help finding a holster and matching mag pouch for my gen2 Glock 23. I'm wanting it to be an OWB pancake style (belt loops fore and aft) with a slight 10-15 degree cant. Open top or thumb break either one will do. Also, I'm gonna stray from my usual black and go with a tan color. I would like a matching single mag pouch, also of the pancake design.

I don't necessarily want a BBQ rig, just something kinda like the 1791 Gunleather line - you seen those? :heart::heart: In the past, I've always used Galco, Bianchi or Desantis, but I think I wanna try something else.

What say you?

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe hit up gone_fishin on here. He's made several nice holsters for me. There's a thread showing off his work called "opinions on my holster" or something like that.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 8 holsters from D.M.Bullard that are owb.They are called combat holsters.I found them at wanenmacher several years ago and have been very pleased.Around $85.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom