• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Looking for Varmint call

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ians 17/22

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy Electronic Varmint Caller shipped to AZ 520-678-0041 Al
Hi , i used to use the Johnny Stewart , that used 45 rpm records & 12 batteries , guess some still us it ?? Threw mine away long ago ..... although i made an 8 track tape from the records , used a Panasonic tape player , worked very well & played a long time ( 90 min.) ... 1 side of tape is Rabbit Squealls , other side is Crow calls....just dusted it off (ha ha ) plays well , loud enough just with the speaker in the player.....shot many crows , lots of fun & interesting to watch them.....had 2 bad experiences nite calling , damn near shot 1 of my Chessys , once up in Maine calling , something scared the s--- out'a me....fired in the direction & got the hell out'a there !!!
Wow Nuff said , Any interest in the tape ???
By the way I'm in Pa.....

Ians 17/22

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , i used to use the Johnny Stewart , that used 45 rpm records & 12 batteries , guess some still us it ?? Threw mine away long ago ..... although i made an 8 track tape from the records , used a Panasonic tape player , worked very well & played a long time ( 90 min.) ... 1 side of tape is Rabbit Squealls , other side is Crow calls....just dusted it off (ha ha ) plays well , loud enough just with the speaker in the player.....shot many crows , lots of fun & interesting to watch them.....had 2 bad experiences nite calling , damn near shot 1 of my Chessys , once up in Maine calling , something scared the s--- out'a me....fired in the direction & got the hell out'a there !!!

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a guy here in AZ that has one with tapes. Looks Big & Bulky. Was down as Cal-Ranch & they have the Fox Pro Inferno and the Patriot for $149. Came home to see which one is better. From all the information I have gathered, we have plenty of Yotes to keep busy, Allowed 10 per day and can use my low cost .22 or my .17 HMR instead of my $1.00 per round 223/556 or my 243 At $2.00 a round.

Ians 17/22

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a guy here in AZ that has one with tapes. Looks Big & Bulky. Was down as Cal-Ranch & they have the Fox Pro Inferno and the Patriot for $149. Came home to see which one is better. From all the information I have gathered, we have plenty of Yotes to keep busy, Allowed 10 per day and can use my low cost .22 or my .17 HMR instead of my $1.00 per round 223/556 or my 243 At $2.00 a round.
Wow Teck. sure came a long way from my day.....ck'ed E-Bay & read up on these callers.....WOW again....the critters don't stand a chance , if they'er hungry or just want a mate , count them OUT.....good luck....Steve

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Teck. sure came a long way from my day.....ck'ed E-Bay & read up on these callers.....WOW again....the critters don't stand a chance , if they'er hungry or just want a mate , count them OUT.....good luck....Steve
Did my research on both. Looks like the Foxpro Inferno will be my choice in the money I'm willing to let go. Watched a lot of Youtube videos today. Would like to have the bigger, but much more $$. Until I figure it out, can always upgrade. The contender was the LUCK DUCK Revolt and or even the Rebel. Sound like they may have a little better sound quality. Who knows. But $199 marked down to $149, kind of a no brainer for me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom