Looking Good for 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't get to mine without atv because of mud..........and I'm not that desperate yet lol.

Yeah, I'm guessing I can't get into my place now. If it floods in front of this camera, that generally means the river is out. It's starting to recede now.

Attachments

• IMG_0982.JPG
    IMG_0982.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 177

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd post my pictures for you guys but I only have one camera out and left it on "setup" instead on turning it on.
I can't tell you how many times I've done that. I try to slip in with the wind in my favor, and make a quick sd card change, and forget to slide that switch to photo.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd post my pictures for you guys but I only have one camera out and left it on "setup" instead on turning it on.
I had 345 pictures today from over the weekend on my main camera. I knew I needed to change the sensitivity settings so when I had a chance to get close I changed cards and settings. The first 232 were nothing but wind pictures, so I highlighted the first 332 pictures and deleted them...... And let myself with nothing but 13 wind pictures. The accidentally deleted 100 pictures we're almost exclusive buck photos and a fox I was greatly looking forward to viewing in more detail.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had 345 pictures today from over the weekend on my main camera. I knew I needed to change the sensitivity settings so when I had a chance to get close I changed cards and settings. The first 232 were nothing but wind pictures, so I highlighted the first 332 pictures and deleted them...... And let myself with nothing but 13 wind pictures. The accidentally deleted 100 pictures we're almost exclusive buck photos and a fox I was greatly looking forward to viewing in more detail.

That sucks!!!:censored:

If you already had the pictures on your computer, check the "trash". That's where my deleted go until I physically "empty" them.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like my barely a 9 pointer has turned into a full on 9. I'm hoping he gets a 10th before it's all done.

I have both cameras on about 2 acres behind my brother's house. The neighbors behind his land decided to start clearing trees and what not... so that makes October 1st more interesting... And apparently they've decided the path of least resistance (my brother's land) is the acceptable path. (the walker is another neighbor just checking what's going on- he's crossed the camera multiple times in multiple days and the guy driving must be on the land clearing trees and only crossed that once.) Time stamps says Lumpy (what my niece is calling the buck due to his brisket) crossed 15 minutes after budlight boy.

Oh, and the deer running are about 30 yards from my brothers fence. I'm guessing he had just came outside.
08150413.JPG 08150475.JPG 08150481.JPG 08160502.JPG PICT0025.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom