Looking Good for 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From yesterday and today...

Attachments

• IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 145

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you post full size images? They look so small.

They are in his photo gallery. Click on the pic, and it opens to a bigger image. Then you can scroll through the full size pic.

retreiverman, I don't know about your buck to doe ratio, and how it affects your cell bill, but I get hundreds of photo's on my trail cams weekly. It would drive me nuts getting a hundred texts in the hour a dozen does are milling around the feeder.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
retreiverman, I don't know about your buck to doe ratio, and how it affects your cell bill, but I get hundreds of photo's on my trail cams weekly. It would drive me nuts getting a hundred texts in the hour a dozen does are milling around the feeder.

The pictures come to me in email form, and it does get old when I get a couple hundred pictures a day of does and/or wind blown grass. I have the cameras set with a two minute delay, but I still get at least a couple hundred a day per camera.

I've been using game cameras for about 20 years now, and checking them has become just a part of my daily life. Honestly, I kind of feel like my life is more complete having camera running up there again.:thumb:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The pictures come to me in email form, and it does get old when I get a couple hundred pictures a day of does and/or wind blown grass. I have the cameras set with a two minute delay, but I still get at least a couple hundred a day per camera.

I've been using game cameras for about 20 years now, and checking them has become just a part of my daily life. Honestly, I kind of feel like my life is more complete having camera running up there again.:thumb:
It escapes me at the moment. What brand are you using?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It escapes me at the moment. What brand are you using?

HCO Spartan red glow ATT version. This starting the second full season with them (I got the first ones in November 2015).

There is an expense but rather reasonable in my opinion. ATT buy a session is now offering a year plan for $75, and there's no way to use all the data included.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear you bud. I finally got on a lease and put out cameras. I only had 2 out from my first trip and was honestly overwhelmed at the idea of scouting the new property, so I put my cameras in bad locations. I moved them 2 weeks ago and added 2 more cameras. One of the guys on the lease got this pic, really close to two of my cameras. I'm pumped!
0ecfd9e37b415be80bd735a1967fdecd.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom