• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Looking to buy 20 used bowling pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aim small miss small, eggs are still relatively easy to find. The splatter is cool too.
That's what I do with the ones I find in the bushes and cedars after I have let the hens free range. Most of the time I don't know how long they been there. Splatter is cool but sometimes the smell is not.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Oh man, your a little late OP. Our bowling alley closed permanently over a year ago but the building is going to be used as a warehouse now. All the bowling pins went into a dumpster to go to the dump not a week ago.
The maple lanes were taken up by a local developer to build shelving and furniture for a small office complex he is building.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oh man, your a little late OP. Our bowling alley closed permanently over a year ago but the building is going to be used as a warehouse now. All the bowling pins went into a dumpster to go to the dump not a week ago.
The maple lanes were taken up by a local developer to build shelving and furniture for a small office complex he is building.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lots of clubs have bowling pin shoots. Dennis-Dennis-Dennis, oh for the shame.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lots of clubs have bowling pin shoots. Dennis-Dennis-Dennis, oh for the shame.
I know. We used to have drums of bowling pins at our range, but nobody was sponsoring the matches anymore, so we just built a frame from pipe to hang a half dozen from with inner tube straps. It generated a lot of trash that nobody wanted to clean up, so we never replenished our bowling pins.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Everyone here is assuming I want to shoot them :rollingla

I want them to set up fowling to play with friends and neighbors.

fowling-1555968470.jpg

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
@joegrizzy sent you a PM
@GC7 I explained this thread to some neighbors and I kept calling it "footbowling" and it sounds like something everyone wants to try next summer. If you find a pin source, I'd be interested in 20 as well

It's the funnest but most frustrating and exciting thing you can play with very little equipment investment. I think in due time there will be some fowling warehouses in OKC because it's really meant to be a reason to sell alcohol for group events.

Latest posts

Top Bottom