Looking to Get the "Process" Started, Where to go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to start the process on an SBR and a suppressor. I would like to start the paperwork for both as I know this takes time. Who/where do I need to go once I have Purchased the lower and am ready to register?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The SBR paperwork can be done yourself fairly painlessly. what county are you in? Are you wanting to get CLEO sign off and all that jazz or go the trust route?

A good suppressor dealer should be willing to help you with the trust and with your form 1 OR if your in a hurry I think I have a sample form 1 dig up

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steve @ Cold Hand Arms or Dustin Gaunder @ Class III Designs are both members of this site and good people. These would be the best options in OKC, especially since M3 is no longer selling to individuals.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used Major Malfunction and was very happy with him, his prices, inventory, knowledge of the process.... But that was quite some time ago. Recently some people who I know have had issue with getting in touch with him

In the okc area I'd try Dustin or in the tulsa area Id try Honeybee

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used Major Malfunction and was very happy with him, his prices, inventory, knowledge of the process.... But that was quite some time ago. Recently some people who I know have had issue with getting in touch with him

In the okc area I'd try Dustin or in the tulsa area Id try Honeybee

Rumor is that the major no longer deals with individual sales and is now a dealer supplier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom