Looking to sbr my 7 inch ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, found a mini. Now I HAVE to SBR it. MY FIRST SBR. I just need some advice from my fellow stamp collectors. I want to refinish it and add a AK wood stock or folding stock...prolly needs a grip too so my thumb dont get ate up by the 7.62.

Heres my questions..

1.) How to I add it to my trust (only have a suppressor on it, by M3)
2.) Do you know anyone locally that can engrave (after i refinish)
3.) Can anyone reccomend quality wood furnitutre(i like the look of russian red)
4.) I want to refinish it with a nickel look? maybe polished stainless? i dont know much but about finishing but i want a "nickel and wood" look or a wet black and wood? What your opinions on this??? Know anyone that would be able to accomodate my needs?

Thanks OSA!
Heres some pics...she aint nothing fancy, but i LOVE it.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just had this idea... it may not work but i think it would be interesting...and i like interesting guns.
Buy some sort of buttstock adaptor/receiver, attach it to wood AK rifle stock to make a FOLDING wood stock??? Am I crazy or does that sound cool?

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its a romy. I almost didn't believe it. They quality seems great. And its one heck of a straight shooter.
I need to get the krinkov flash hider from midway. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom