Looks like an aftermarket stock for the x39 Ruger American Ranch rifle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I am in the process of snagging up a 223 RAR rifle, and was doing some window shopping on Boyd’s. I already have an x39 ranch rifle, which I love, but I’m not a big fan of the stock. Previously, unless you had a rotary mag, there were exactly zero aftermarket options for these rifles. But I’m looking now, and perhaps there is one? Just gotta buy the AR mag compatible stock, and supply x39 AR pattern mags? I thought I would leave this out here in case someone else was looking, I’m interested in hearing of this is a feasible option. I don’t know that I would go for it, I’m too heavily invested in mini30 mags now.

https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/product-configurator
70038A8E-6A30-4795-A871-D3F5ACBAFB1A.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
No Magpul option though?
The new stock setup from magpul may work, but you’ll have to use STANAG pattern 762x39 mags. I keep reading about some sort of extension or something on the x39 action that makes aftermarket stock options next to impossible to find. But, you can swap out the magazine well with the Ruger AR pattern one and it supposedly works well. So it might work just fine? I don’t know if I’ll mess with it for my x39 due to my investment in mini30 mags. Have a 20 rounder, 3 5 rounders, and 4 10 rounders with parts to rebuild all of them. And no mini 30.

Latest posts

Top Bottom