Looks like it's Venables to OU....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A year ago the OU fans said Riley was the greatest offensive genius in the country and Grinch was a miracle worker on defense. Now they both suck, like when they ran Brent out of town the first time. All I can say is I would not get my hopes up. It was pretty easy to see this year that even the Big 12 defense's had figured Riley's offense out. He was nothing without Heisman QBs, and made a career off those guys. I just hope it doesn't turn out like when they hired John Blake, Switzer's good buddy. I think it will be more of the same since it appears Stoops still calls the shots on the football end.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AD6F1565-F26E-435D-BC29-06B8C1EC32BD.jpeg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A year ago the OU fans said Riley was the greatest offensive genius in the country and Grinch was a miracle worker on defense. Now they both suck, like when they ran Brent out of town the first time. All I can say is I would not get my hopes up. It was pretty easy to see this year that even the Big 12 defense's had figured Riley's offense out. He was nothing without Heisman QBs, and made a career off those guys. I just hope it doesn't turn out like when they hired John Blake, Switzer's good buddy. I think it will be more of the same since it appears Stoops still calls the shots on the football end.

I don't think anyone said Grinch was a miracle worker LOL... you're trying to stretch that pretty thin. Riley IS a great offensive mind, he just went full douche.

Latest posts

Top Bottom