Looks like it's Venables to OU....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone said Grinch was a miracle worker LOL... you're trying to stretch that pretty thin. Riley IS a great offensive mind, he just went full douche.
Because he told OU to stick it! No I remember hearing about how Grinch turned the defense around and how he was a candidate for all the big head coach jobs. I listen to sports radio everyday and remember well when the OU fans would call in praising both. Now it's really funny when they call in cussing both.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'all is gonna need this.
1638761178920.png

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because he told OU to stick it! No I remember hearing about how Grinch turned the defense around and how he was a candidate for all the big head coach jobs. I listen to sports radio everyday and remember well when the OU fans would call in praising both. Now it's really funny when they call in cussing both.

Man, you OSU boys are having a bit of a meltdown here. Haven't gotten over that Championship game? After so many were talking about getting into the playoff. Can't speak for people that call in to sports radio, god knows there have been plenty calling for Gundy's head.

Last edited:

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you OSU boys are having a bit of a meltdown here. Haven't gotten over that Championship game? After so many were talking about getting into the playoff. Can't speak for people that call in to sports radio, god knows there have been plenty calling for Gundy's head.
What does this have to do with OSU? I thought it was all about OU. I'm not an OSU fan, but they do have a better team than OU does it certainly appears.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does this have to do with OSU? I thought it was all about OU. I'm not an OSU fan, but they do have a better team than OU does it certainly appears.

Well it's a good thing we didn't hire Patterson like some predicted....lots of knowledge passed around on sports radio I guess. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom