Looks like the transition has begun….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's good and bad. I'm l glad they are getting of there but Texas<-------- New California Republic not a good long term move.
Not sure it'll matter. After 20-30 years of brainwashing kids into the Leftist ideology, it's going to all look like California soon enough. Politically, demographically, and ideologically. None of which the Founders intended.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well at least they are doing something, it's a start.
And it looks like Texas is doing something too.

BAD OMEN FOR RADICAL DEMS: Republican Mayra Flores Wins Big in Texas 34th Congressional District Special Election – Defeats Challenger by 7% in Seat Won by Democrat by 13% in 2020
BAD OMEN FOR RADICAL DEMS: Republican Mayra Flores Wins Big in Texas 34th Congressional District Special Election - Defeats Challenger by 7% in Seat Won by Democrat by 13% in 2020

A GOP win could mean a massive red wave is on the horizon.

The seat “ranges from east of San Antonio down to Brownsville, largely along the Gulf Coast before reaching the US-Mexico border,” CNN reported.

Democrat Rep. Filemon Vela resigned earlier this spring and the Republicans are fighting to take the seat, although it will be gone this fall due to redistricting.

According to AP as of 9:49 pm Central with 74.6% reporting: Republican Mayra Flores: 14,780 votes (51.0%)

Democrat Dan Sanchez: 12,560 votes (43.3%)

Last edited:

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I read about one of these moves, my first response is to remember the last lines of The Eagles song “The Last Resort”:

“And they call it paradise, I don't know why

You call someplace paradise

Kiss it goodbye”

Anyway, moving most of 230 likely lefties to a strongly liberal town is not Schopenhauer's Law of Entropy in practice. [see new signature]

Caterpillar to move global headquarters from Illinois to Texas | Reuters

“A company spokesperson for Caterpillar said most of its 230 employees based in Deerfield will move to the new headquarters over time. Caterpillar will maintain its presence in Illinois, where it has more than 17,000 employees, the spokesperson said.”

Politics & Voting in Irving, Texas (bestplaces.net)

“Irving, TX is Strongly liberal”

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's good and bad. I'm l glad they are getting of there but Texas<-------- New California Republic not a good long term move.
I understand that point of view. Understand I’ve been in the global community since the 1970’s Having worked for 22 years in Research oil I’ve seen many
points of view going back to the Iran fall.

I Understand there’s a lot of dumbass on both sides, all that I’ve ever meet are people wanting to better themselves and there families(or lazy folk talking trash), and don’t think I have excuses for any of this, some race, creed, color, and sexes have been played.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fact is that we're witnessing the globalization of America and we're powerless to stop it. Conservative's sole recourse has always been to vote for reps who parrot our views, but even they (Inhofe, Lankford, et al) betrayed us.

As liberals flee the sewers they've created, they are too short sighted to admit they are the problem. They simply bring their suicidal politics with them wherever they go. Including Oklahoma.

The infestation often begins in college towns. That's very revealing. Cf Norman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom