Looks like the transition has begun….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's good and bad. I'm l glad they are getting of there but Texas<-------- New California Republic not a good long term move.
Texas is falling to Californiacation fast. Probably less than a decade the Betos will be winning.
Texas is definitely on a downhill slide, but for now, most of the californication is taking place in the metro areas.

I would bet Oklahoma would attract more business if they didn’t have a state income tax.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JCPenney moved to Plano TX from NY in the late 90's, Toyota in the 2010's, now Caterpiller.

The problem is these people are left leaning liberals. North Texas is turning purple and very soon into a liberal state. Bring the jobs, not the people and their leftist thinking. Sadly even the Kalifornians that think they are conservatives are really liberals in Texas.

Yankee go home.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See a lot with those saying that Texas is becoming Calitexas. It is a possibility but Texas s being literally trampled to death by illegal immigration. Some have referenced a republican win. Is that a sign of things to come, quite possibly yes. Texans are effected by the same dynamics we are, no oil drilling, high energy prices, crime in their purple cities. I suspect that one will see many republican victories in Texas in November.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure it'll matter. After 20-30 years of brainwashing kids into the Leftist ideology, it's going to all look like California soon enough. Politically, demographically, and ideologically. None of which the Founders intended.
I hope you are wrong. But...........

Latest posts

Top Bottom