Looks like we are doing the OKC Gunshow This Weekend Where to eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like wife and I are going to setup one table of over stock guns this weekend at OKC gun show. We have traveled through that area many times but never stayed before. Looking for some good options for Mexican, Italian and maybe steak in the area. Will be traveling between fair grounds and the area near the Integris Baptist Medical Center thanks

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks like wife and I are going to setup one table of over stock guns this weekend at OKC gun show. We have traveled through that area many times but never stayed before. Looking for some good options for Mexican, Italian and maybe steak in the area. Will be traveling between fair grounds and the area near the Integris Baptist Medical Center thanks

A few miles west of Baptist on N.W. Expressway is Charleston's. Great food (steaks and American food) and service. For Mexican, try Chelino's, also on N.W. Expressway (and all over OKC) . For Italian, you can't beat Rococo. It right up the street from the fair grounds on Penn.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you like hot, ask for the habanero skillet salsa. If you aren't a chile head, don't touch it. It's awesome stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom