Love, Death and Robots.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those stuck inside who still have Netflix (wife wants it) there is a series called Love, Death and Robots that almost makes Netflix worth keeping. Some are pretty short and some are longer but most are good.

I loved the cat one in the first "season" and just watched a short one in the 2nd "season" called Automated Custom Service I think most of you will get a laugh or two out of.

Something to do on a rainy day.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s one of my favorites on Netflix. There’s another one called “Sound and Fury” that’s pretty much a 45 minute music video for Sturgill Simpson’s album of the same name. It’s got varying animation styles throughout, some of it is pretty great.
Ended up being my favorite album last year too.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I haven’t explored Netflix enough.
What group are these listed under?
Love Death and Robots is under “popular” at the top of the page probably because season 2 just came out.
Not sure about Sound and Fury, probably under animation or science fiction.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love Death and Robots is under “popular” at the top of the page probably because season 2 just came out.
Not sure about Sound and Fury, probably under animation or science fiction.

Series it appears.
I’m into instant gratification on one shot movies.
Probably not going to watch it.
Thanks for the heads up tho

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Series it appears.
I’m into instant gratification on one shot movies.
Probably not going to watch it.
Thanks for the heads up tho

Think of it as a series of very short movies. They really do not tie together to make a series. I do think the last one in the 2nd batch was also in the first batch. The one with the fighting monsters.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m super stoked that they just released a second season. It’s on my watch list this week.

some other good ones is Oates studio on Amazon prime. It’s all created by the guy who produced district 9. Some pretty twisted stuff, all very high quality and very entertaining. Phillip K Dicks “electric dreams” on Amazon is also fantastic, and is mostly 1 hour short movies as opposed to 10-20minute clips.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m super stoked that they just released a second season. It’s on my watch list this week.

some other good ones is Oates studio on Amazon prime. It’s all created by the guy who produced district 9. Some pretty twisted stuff, all very high quality and very entertaining. Phillip K Dicks “electric dreams” on Amazon is also fantastic, and is mostly 1 hour short movies as opposed to 10-20minute clips.
Definitely checking both of those out.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

The Oates Studio was unavailable but I added "Electric Dreams" to my watchlist. I don't know if I'll like it but I'll give it a try since I'm running out of good shows to watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom