Love, Death and Robots.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Oates Studio was unavailable but I added "Electric Dreams" to my watchlist. I don't know if I'll like it but I'll give it a try since I'm running out of good shows to watch.
You might be able to watch the oates studios clips on youtube. lemme look.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Oates Studio was unavailable but I added "Electric Dreams" to my watchlist. I don't know if I'll like it but I'll give it a try since I'm running out of good shows to watch.

Fair warning. First episode is kinda Meh. I loved the 2nd one and on though.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like sci-fi, check out the Dust channel on YouTube. They lean pretty heavily into the dystopian stuff, though. And some of it is just downright weird.

This one is pretty decent, and features Robert Picardo (the EMH from Star Trek: Voyager and Woolsey in Stargate: Atlantis). Dust's videos don't normally feature such recognizable actors, though.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like sci-fi, check out the Dust channel on YouTube. They lean pretty heavily into the dystopian stuff, though. And some of it is just downright weird.

This one is pretty decent, and features Robert Picardo (the EMH from Star Trek: Voyager and Woolsey in Stargate: Atlantis). Dust's videos don't normally feature such recognizable actors, though.

Well I found out where my day is going tomorrow.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those stuck inside who still have Netflix (wife wants it) there is a series called Love, Death and Robots that almost makes Netflix worth keeping. Some are pretty short and some are longer but most are good.

I loved the cat one in the first "season" and just watched a short one in the 2nd "season" called Automated Custom Service I think most of you will get a laugh or two out of.

Something to do on a rainy day.
Is it a cartoon? Or am I looking at the wrong thing?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I watch a lot of the Dust channel stuff. Most are pretty good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom