Love My Cat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I hated cats when I married my wife back in '87. But this cat has survived an entire litter that met it's doom one way or another. (not by me) She's at least 15 years old. She has endured me hating her, torturing her in one way or another (mildly...spinning etc), or other things. But for some reason she loves me. I can't help but feel the same way.

IMG_0128.JPG

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well good for you folks!! I like pets that will let me know they need "OUTSIDE" to use the restroom!! :boxing3::cool:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well good for you folks!! I like pets that will let me know they need "OUTSIDE" to use the restroom!! :boxing3::cool:

Our cats go out. Well, one of them still does. That damned Foo hasn't left the house in a year now, and only comes out of that back bedroom once a month or so -- just to see if the rest of us are still in "his" house, I'm sure.

No complaints from me though. These guys are 96 in people years. NO, really!

https://www.thesprucepets.com/cat-age-to-human-age-chart-554306

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grumpy didn't like cats when he moved in with me, either. He's the cat person in this house now. I gotta have my dogs. Cats are okay, but they were here because I don't like mice.

In fact, the dogs will come to me if they think they are in trouble. The cats will run to Grumpy if I get pissed because they know I don't put up with cats acting like they rule the roost. I'm not mean to them but they don't get to ignore me if I tell them to do something -- and GOD HELP THEM if they run ... Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom