Loveless Boots or other recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call these folks, they have a guy that does custom boots and he is from the Southern Boarder and his work is very good and has many skins.

https://g.co/kgs/lrrdDv

I have a contact in Leon Guanajuato MX. Their stuff is very nice, they make shoes and boots and can mix match skins if you would like. Only problem is they only speak Spanish and how would they meaure you.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met Gary Loveless a couple months ago, had to get my wife a brace for a Charcot foot. He did excellent with that and he does almost all of that work himself. Talked to him about a pair of alligator boots but like you said they are not cheap. I will probably "allow" my wife to get me a pair for my birthday. He told me the names of some of his customers here in town and they are all very well known folks.
Yeah ended up getting some. Bought some Spanish Bull hide boots with kangaroo throat. Cost me 700, paid 350 down and will pick them up in 3 to 4 months when they are ready and pay the rest. They were the cheapest ones. If they are as comfortable as he says Ill be saving my money for a more exotic pair.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah ended up getting some. Bought some Spanish Bull hide boots with kangaroo throat. Cost me 700, paid 350 down and will pick them up in 3 to 4 months when they are ready and pay the rest. They were the cheapest ones. If they are as comfortable as he says Ill be saving my money for a more exotic pair.
Let us know how you like them

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and I each had Gary make us a pair back in about 2001/2002. I'm sure you will be satisfied. If not, you take them back and Gary will make adjustments as necessary until they are right!

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never seen there stuff and did not find out about them until this year. Beck in Amarillo built mine. A local shop would be good. Have you been by there to look at their work?

Becks are the best you can get. Not cheap but worth every damn penny. They send some foam for you to step in wear the socks you will wear most often I'll change sock brands from time to time but the darn tough I normally wear (what I sized my becks with) make them fit like a glove literally no break in time. The beck tech sole is incredible I have two pairs one to wear almost daily and another that have never been worn without spurs. I've got a couple of pairs of rod Patrick's and Anderson beans but the becks are my hands down favorite.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom