Loveless Boots or other recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have my boots built by Beck in Amarillo. I love em. Customer service is excellent. Guaranteed fit, Jeremy will pay for shipping back and forth until the fit is to your liking. Bec-tec sole guaranteed for 18 months. I've had 4 pair built in the last 10yrs and they are all still useable.
Driving through Amarillo today so I thought I'd check out these Beck boots. My lace up work boots will be ready in September.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well tje Beck lace up work boots with Vibram soles arrived about 6 weeks later than expected. Wore them all day today and am more than happy. If they were dressier I'd wear them every single day. Amazing how great they fit and feel.

Also took the Loveless boots in for new heels and soles. I've had them right at 1 year and probably wore them close to 300 of those days. The heels were shot but Mr. Loveless said I didn't need soles. I'm very happy with them but after today my next pair will most likely be another pair of Beck's.

When I stopped at Beck last May I discovered Darn Tough socks. DT socks & custom boots, my feet have never felt better.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well tje Beck lace up work boots with Vibram soles arrived about 6 weeks later than expected. Wore them all day today and am more than happy. If they were dressier I'd wear them every single day. Amazing how great they fit and feel.

Also took the Loveless boots in for new heels and soles. I've had them right at 1 year and probably wore them close to 300 of those days. The heels were shot but Mr. Loveless said I didn't need soles. I'm very happy with them but after today my next pair will most likely be another pair of Beck's.

When I stopped at Beck last May I discovered Darn Tough socks. DT socks & custom boots, my feet have never felt better.
I'm gonna have to give those socks a try!
I also wouldn't mind seeing a picture of those lace-ups.

Latest posts

Top Bottom