Lucky Find at Garage Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good score! Hailey Ordinance makes some good gear, I have two of their lowers. Unfortunately, I don’t believe they are in business any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice find; I can't imagine the guy selling that stuff, but maybe he had health issues or had already gotten replacement items.

When I was somewhere around 8-9yrs old, I still remember my dad selling his M1 carbine for 150.00 at a garage sale. I was too young to be aware enough to ask him to save it for me, but I still remember felling "weird" seeing it go. I recall later in my young adult life telling him i wish he'd have saved it. This was a different era and he just had no use for it; he got it right after he left the Marine Corps and by the time he sold it he was older and busy and didn't care much about target practice anymore.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More than likely the guy just didn't keep up with current pricing. Maybe was a new shooter that eventually decided it just wasn't for him. At any rate, I'm guessin' he'd had the stuff for a while.

Very nice score indeed. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom