Lumber not expensive enough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are builders hiring security to watch over sheathing bundles that are delivered a day early?
Not sure but I bet it is coming.
Someone in our neighborhood caught a guy loading brand new lumber into his truck.
Cops were called and he was caught.
Builder showed up and confirmed he did not work for them.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like a rich man! Yesterday while at work i was driving behnd several very large warehouses and noticed some used sheets of what looked like some fairly think T&G plywood. I went and asked the guy at the desk what their plans were for the plywood. He came out and looked and verified that they were going in the dumpster with all the odd ball sized wood pallets. Asked if i could take them and he said yes. I got 5 sheets of 1 1/8" T&G plywood. They aren't in perfect condition but will be great for what i need them for. New, these are going for $123 per sheet. I'll have a use for several of them in my cargo trailer. Not sure what I'll do with the others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I was having some fun copy/pasting terrific support posts from the 2018 steel terrific thread, but that well seems to have dried out. I read every one of the 280 posts, and in true style, the thread detoured and wandered somewhere else by post 70 lol. I'm almost proud of that drift reading through y'alls past.

Latest posts

Top Bottom