LWRC vs ADM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad worked for Matech, parent company of LWRCI, at the LWRCI plant in Maryland. Knowing what I know of the blunders made there, I wouldn't own one, and I could get them for half price since he was an employee. The team guys I knew in VA would sell the sights off them cause they'd rattle themselves apart. Better choices for better money out there. Just my personal opinion.

Stay_Shmackin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad worked for Matech, parent company of LWRCI, at the LWRCI plant in Maryland. Knowing what I know of the blunders made there, I wouldn't own one, and I could get them for half price since he was an employee. The team guys I knew in VA would sell the sights off them cause they'd rattle themselves apart. Better choices for better money out there. Just my personal opinion.
Dang. That's the first real experience I've heard that bad. Any big issues you'd share? Their piston stuff I've been around was phenomenal. Can you still get then for half price? Lol

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang. That's the first real experience I've heard that bad. Any big issues you'd share? Their piston stuff I've been around was phenomenal. Can you still get then for half price? Lol
The sights were the biggest issues on the stuff that made it out the door. But i've heard him tell me of whole batches of built rifles pulled and reworked due to issues. Just thought for the money it would be a better product. And no, the discount no longer applies as he no longer works there. BTW, that was only once a year.

Stay_Shmackin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sights were the biggest issues on the stuff that made it out the door. But i've heard him tell me of whole batches of built rifles pulled and reworked due to issues. Just thought for the money it would be a better product. And no, the discount no longer applies as he no longer works there. BTW, that was only once a year.
I appreciate the info brother!

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The other view of that is they may just have a really robust QC/QA process before letting product out the door. Unless you meant pulled back from end users to be reworked, then that is not good at all.

I dont own anything from LWRC, so I dont directly have a dog in the fight. I just thought I would offer a slightly different possible interpretation of the rework scenario.

Latest posts

Top Bottom